Work that I have been doing in Blender for the last two years. Some handheld keyframe shots, some with personal Mocap, some with a mix of both. All done in Blender, including fabric and hair physics. Incredibly powerful for an open source program. 馃馃徎

Work that I have been doing in Blender for the last two years. Some handheld keyframe shots, some with personal Mocap, some with a mix of both. All done in Blender, including fabric and hair physics. Incredibly powerful for an open source program. 🤘🏻

Work that I have been doing in Blender for the last two years. Some handheld keyframe shots, some with personal Mocap, some with a mix of both. All done in Blender, including fabric and hair physics. Incredibly powerful for an open source program. 🤘🏻

Viddyoze Video Software

Check out more video soft Here

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

How to use iMovie

How do you get free traffic to your website from YouTube?

The power of free webcam chat